from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The act of recurring, or the state of being recurrent; return.
- noun Resort; the having recourse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The act of recurring, or state of being recurrent; return; resort; recourse.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
Returnor reversionto a certain state.
- noun The instance of
recurring; frequent occurrence.
- noun A return of symptoms as part of the natural progress of a disease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun happening again (especially at regular intervals)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
recurrent + -ence, cognate with Latin recurrentia, from recurrens (recurrēns, "returning back, recurring").
Sorry, no example sentences found.