from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see turn, over.
- v. To flip over; to rotate uppermost to bottom.
- v. To relinquish; give back.
- v. To transfer.
- v. To produce, complete, or cycle through.
- v. To mull, ponder
- v. To spin the crankshaft of an internal combustion engine using the starter or hand crank in an attempt to make it run.
- v. To give up control (of the ball and thus the ability to score).
to turn + over (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.