from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. To infinity; having no end.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Endlessly; for ever; neverendingly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Without limit; endlessly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To infinity; endlessly; on and on without end; through an infinite series.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to infinity; without or seemingly without limit
Latin ad, to + īnfīnītum, accusative of īnfīnītus, infinite.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin ad infinitum ("to infinity"). (Wiktionary)