from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pie or tart made with a filling of cooked apples.
- n. Anything quintessentially American.
- v. Of a bed, to make an apple-pie bed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A pie made of apples (usually sliced or stewed) with spice and sugar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A pie made of apples variously prepared, inclosed in or covered with paste, and baked.
- n. An English name for a species of willow-herb, Epilobium hirsutum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pie (with a top crust) containing sliced apples and sugar
Sorry, no etymologies found.