from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To cover something with spangles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To adorn with spangles; to dot or sprinkle with something brilliant or glittering.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To adorn with spangles; dot or sprinkle with small glittering objects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. decorate with spangles
- v. dot or sprinkle with sparkling or glittering objects
Sorry, no etymologies found.