from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of blond (person of fair hair). (Used especially of a woman. See the usage notes in the entry blond.)
- n. Alternative form of blond (pale golden brown color).
- adj. Alternative form of blond.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person of very fair complexion, with light hair and light blue eyes.
- n. A kind of silk lace originally of the color of raw silk, now sometimes dyed; -- called also blond lace.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The feminine of blond.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
- n. a light grayish yellow to near white
- n. a person with fair skin and hair
From Middle French blonde f.. For more, see the entry blond. (Wiktionary)