Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The feminine of blond.
- n. Alternative form of blond (person of fair hair). (Used especially of a woman. See the usage notes in the entry blond.)
- n. Alternative form of blond (pale golden brown color).
- adj. Alternative form of blond.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A person of very fair complexion, with light hair and light blue eyes.
- n. A kind of silk lace originally of the color of raw silk, now sometimes dyed; -- called also
- adj. being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
- n. a light grayish yellow to near white
- n. a person with fair skin and hair
- From Middle French blonde f.. For more, see the entry blond. (Wiktionary)
“Starbucks chose the term "blonde" because "light" can "infer that something has been removed" or might confuse consumers who think of light coffee as having milk added, a spokeswoman says.”
“That looks like like AZN Party, which makes the blonde is the ugliest thing confined within those walls, nothing of value was lost and a cupcake was had.”
“The next scary bit, she tries to hang onto her girl friend, but the blonde is already glued onto”
“Shellmound -- that tall, nice-lookin 'blonde that was with Butch”
“UM, when you get here, the first dinner the blonde is planning to make for you is one of your favorites, but for our second dinner we should order up a real Schenectady Special --- a feast of egg rolls, won-ton soup, and ribs!”
“-- Brett getting pressured by the hot blonde from the croissant shop for sex and giving in after getting fooled by her "I'm leaving tomorrow for Delta Force sniper duty in Iraq" line.”
“Maybe if you put in blonde porn stars in hot jeans and tats and piercings you might stir sime interest in the prostitots crowd – but …”
“Especially since we later find out how generic and replaceable a beautiful, buxom blonde is to these men.”
“Creole roux is often called blonde by Cajuns, while a Cajun roux is only so called if it cooks on the flame until the moment just before burning, and is quite smoky and nearly black.”
“Does that ruin blonde haired, blue eyed women for the rest of us, lest we be accused of agreeing with the Nazis?”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘blonde’.
Words that are a pain in the ass to type in on a numerical keypad on a cell phone because they have consecutive letters that share the same button:
2 - ABC
3 - DEF
4 - GHI...
Words for colors, including things so associated with a color that they can be used in reference to a color.
If I've seen it, heard it, or marvelled at it, I'll stick it here.
Listening to this as an audio book for the second time. Tim O'Brien uses simple words and phrases to great effect. Very few unfamilar and big words . The writing style reminds me of words from Joh...
A big list of color names for use on wordrainbow.com
all things hair
Words used to describe the color and pattern of mammalian fur.
Looking for tweets for blonde.