American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Having dark or brown hair.
- n. A girl or woman with dark or brown hair.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A woman with dark hair and eyes and brown or dark complexion.
- Dark in color; having a brownish or olive tone: said of the complexion.
- adj. Of a woman or girl, having brown or black hair.
- n. A girl or woman with brown or black hair.
- n. a person with dark (brown) hair
- adj. marked by dark or relatively dark pigmentation of hair or skin or eyes
- French brunette, feminine of brunet, brown (Wiktionary)
- French, feminine of brunet; see brunet. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The complexion of the former class is that which we call a brunette, and the skin is most delicately smooth and soft.”
“Jacqueline Carey's books, when recently released in Japan, were printed with blonde chicks on the cover because apparently in Japan, even being a brunette is inadequate.”
“The Southern-born brunette is giving love a second chance as she watches twenty-five hotties battle it out for her affection.”
“What do you call a brunette and 3 blondes on the streetcorner?”
“Her nurse, the brunette from the dock, enters with a glass of buttermilk.”
“What do you call a brunette in a room full of blondes?”
“What do you call a brunette between two blondes???”
“The brunette is a comely wench, a bare back rider, a star of the center ring.”
“The blond Darci typically wore a white swimsuit with matching lace skirt, while the brunette was adorned in pink, and redhead in blue.”
“She was a brunette, which is my type, and she looked very sweet.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘brunette’.
all things hair
Looking for tweets for brunette.