from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of brawl.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Quarreling; quarrelsome; noisy.
- adj. Making a loud confused noise. See Brawl, v. i., 3.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of quarreling specifically, in English law, the offense of quarreling or creating a disturbance in a church or churchyard.
- Contentious; quarrelsome; noisy.
- Making the noise of rushing water; as, “brawling springs,”
Sorry, no etymologies found.