from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. After a while; soon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. After a short time.
- adv. After an indefinite period.
- adv. In heaven; in the hereafter.
- n. Heaven; the hereafter. Usually preceded with "the sweet."
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- prep. Presently; pretty soon; before long.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at some eventual time in the future
- n. an indefinite time in the future
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.