from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Suffering from or characterized by delusions
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to delusions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of delusion.
- Afflicted with delusions: as, the delusional insane.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from or characterized by delusions
delusion + -al (Wiktionary)