from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To attract (groups of people).
- v. To get someone involved.
- v. To approach.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. shape one's body into a curl
- v. direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- v. draw in as if by suction
- v. advance or converge on
- v. of trains; move into (a station)
- v. pull inward or towards a center
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.