from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act, process, or result of depleting: the drawdown of oil supplies; a drawdown of investment capital.
- n. A lowering of the water level in a reservoir or other body of water.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of reduction or depletion.
- n. The result of reduction or depletion.
- n. A change in hydraulic head in a well or other body of water.
- n. A measure of the decline from a historical peak in some variable, typically the cumulative profit or total open equity of a financial trading strategy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.