from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Springing from or born on the earth.
- adj. Human; mortal: earthborn existence.
- adj. Of or connected with earthly life: earthborn pleasures.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Born or produced on the planet Earth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Born of the earth; terrigenous; springing originally from the earth; human; having the characteristics of earthly life.
- adj. Relating to, or occasioned by, earthly objects.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Born of the earth; springing originally from the earth: as, the fabled earth-born giants.
- Arising from or occasioned by earthly considerations.
- Of low birth; meanly born.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. springing from or born on the earth
- adj. of earthly origin (as mortals are)
- adj. connected with earthly life; of earthly origin
earth + born (Wiktionary)