from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One, especially a human, that inhabits the planet Earth.
- n. A person devoted to the world; a worldling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative capitalization of Earthling
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An inhabitant of the earth; a mortal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An inhabitant of the earth; a creature of this world; a mortal.
- n. One strongly attached to worldly things; a worldling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an inhabitant of the earth
Sorry, no etymologies found.