from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. entirety
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or condition of being entire; completeness; fullness; totality.
- n. Integrity; wholeness of heart; honesty.
- n. Oneness; unity; -- applied to a condition of intimacy or close association.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Completeness; fullness; unbroken form or state: as, the entireness of an arch or a bridge.
- n. Integrity; wholeness of heart; faithfulness: as, the entireness of one's devotion to a cause.
- n. Intimacy; familiarity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being total and complete
entire + -ness (Wiktionary)