from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person, especially a priest, who practices exorcism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who expels evil spirits by conjuration or exorcism.
- n. A conjurer who can raise spirits.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who exorcises evil spirits; ecclesiastical, a member of an order of ecclesiastics, which became a distinct class during the third century, whose office it was to expel evil spirits.
- n. One who calls or conjures up evil spirits.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one of the minor orders in the unreformed Western Church but now suppressed in the Roman Catholic Church
- n. someone who practices exorcism
Sorry, no etymologies found.