from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A flight over a specific location, usually at low altitude, as by a formation of military aircraft.
- n. Chiefly British An overpass, as on a highway.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A low-level flight, especially of military aircraft, of a ceremonial nature; a flypast (UK)
- n. A road that passes over another; an overpass (US)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the upper level of a crossing of two highways at different levels; called in the United States an overpass.
- n. a low-altitude flight (usually of military aircraft) over spectators on the ground.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a flight at a low altitude (usually of military aircraft) over spectators on the ground
- n. bridge formed by the upper level of a crossing of two highways at different levels
From fly + over. (Wiktionary)