from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of get.
- n. act of obtaining
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of obtaining or acquiring; acquisition.
- n. That which is got or obtained; gain; profit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of obtaining, gaining, or acquiring.
- n. Procreation; generation.
- n. Gain; profit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of acquiring something
Sorry, no etymologies found.