from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A connection (physical or logical) between multiple things
- n. Connecting renewable-energy systems to the power grid
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Connection between; mutual connection.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being interconnected; intimate or mutual connection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (computer science) the act of interconnecting (wires or computers or theories etc.)
- n. a state of being connected reciprocally
Sorry, no etymologies found.