from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To judge wrongly.
- intransitive v. To be wrong in judging.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make an error in judging, to incorrectly assess.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To judge erroneously or unjustly; to err in judgment; to misconstrue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To err in judging of; judge erroneously or wrongfully.
- Synonyms To misapprehend, misunderstand, misconceive.
- To err in judgment; form erroneous opinions or notions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. judge incorrectly
mis- + judge (Wiktionary)