from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A removable covering for a pillow. Also called pillowslip.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A washable, easily removable cloth cover for pillows.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A removable case or covering for a pillow, usually of white linen or cotton cloth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A movable case or covering which is drawn over a pillow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
pillow + case (Wiktionary)