from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A long, loose shirt worn in bed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A shirt-like garment (often oversized) that is worn to bed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of nightgown for men.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A plain loose shirt for sleeping in.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. nightclothes worn by men
Sorry, no etymologies found.