from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who plods.
- n. A person who works slowly, making a great effort with little result.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who plods; a drudge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who trudges or wanders about; a “moss-trooper.”
- n. One who plods; a drudge; a dull, laborious person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who works slowly and monotonously for long hours
- n. someone who moves slowly
- n. someone who walks in a laborious heavy-footed manner
From Middle English plodder, equivalent to plod + -er. (Wiktionary)