from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A packet that is replying to a ping, and thereby indicating the presence of a host.
- n. A stench, a bad smell.
- v. To stink, to smell bad.
- n. A set of three identical tiles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To improvise on the stage; gag.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an unpleasant smell
From ping, via the pairing of ping-pong. (Wiktionary)
Probably from Romani pan ("to stink"). (Wiktionary)