from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who punches (in a specified manner).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, punches.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which punches, perforates, or stamps.
- n. A contraction of cow-puncher; a cow-boy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tool for making holes or indentations
- n. someone who delivers punches
- n. a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
Sorry, no etymologies found.