from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or practice of being a sponsor.
- n. The aid or support provided by a sponsor; backing or patronage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being a sponsor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a sponsor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of sponsoring (either officially or financially)
sponsor + -ship (Wiktionary)