from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To lie fully extended
- v. To fully extend a part of the body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. an order to rowers to extend themselves forward in dipping the oar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- v. thrust or extend out
- v. lie down comfortably
- v. stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- v. extend one's body or limbs
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.