from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Colloquial or dialectal form of there
- n. Alternative spelling of tahr.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A goatlike animal (Capra Jemlaica) native of the Himalayas. It has small, flattened horns, curved directly backward. The hair of the neck, shoulders, and chest of the male is very long, reaching to the knees. Called also serow, and imo.
- It needs; need.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete or dialectal form of there.
- See tharf.
- n. A wild goat of the Himalayas, Capra jemlaica, also called imo and serow.
Sorry, no etymologies found.