from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see throw, up.
- v. To vomit.
- v. To produce something new or unexpected.
- v. To cause something such as dust or water to rise into the air.
- v. To erect, particularly hastily.
- v. To give up, abandon (something).
- v. To display a gang sign using the hands
- n. Vomit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Sorry, no etymologies found.