from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To retch or heave as if to vomit.
- n. cow parsley
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To heave or to retch, as in an effort to vomit.
- n. An effort to vomit; queasiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Quick; lively; pert.
- To heave the stomach; retch, as in an effort to vomit. Also keckle.
- Hence To feel or manifest strong disgust.
- To act as if retching; arch the neck and protrude the head, as in the act of vomiting.
- n. A retching or heaving of the stomach.
- n. Same as kex
- n. A plant having a hollow stem.