from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Information classified at the highest level of sensitivity by a government, based on an assessment that it would cause exceptionally grave damage to national security if disclosed.
- adj. A level of security clearance needed to access such information.
- adj. Pertaining to any especially sensitive closed-room activities.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. containing information whose disclosure could result in grave danger to the national security; -- the highest of the three commonly known levels of national security classification, the others being
- adj. kept secret by very careful and strict rules for disclosure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the highest official level of classification of documents
Sorry, no etymologies found.