from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Very large; huge: a walloping fish.
- adj. Very fine; impressive: a walloping success.
- adv. Used as an intensive: a walloping huge lie.
- n. A sound thrashing or defeat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. whopping, large in size
- adj. of exceptional, impressive quality
- n. A series of wallops (blows.)
- n. Verbal abuse.
- v. Present participle of wallop.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Great; bouncing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sound defeat
- adj. (used informally) very large
From the verb wallop 'beat, impact' (Wiktionary)