from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To destroy (a large number of people or things); to obliterate.
- v. To physically erase something written.
- v. To do away with; to cause to disappear
- v. To crash, fall over (especially in board sports such as surfing, skateboarding etc.)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- v. wipe out the effect of something
- v. remove from memory or existence
- v. use up (resources or materials)
- v. kill in large numbers
- v. eliminate completely and without a trace
Sorry, no etymologies found.