from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Sports A knockout in boxing.
- transitive v. Sports To knock out.
- transitive v. Slang To put out of commission.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a knockout (in boxing)
- v. To knock someone out, or render them unconscious or senseless
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. knock unconscious or senseless
- n. a blow that renders the opponent unconscious
Pronunciation of KO.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)