from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Native American people formerly inhabiting an area of the northern Great Plains between the Platte and Yellowstone rivers, now located in southeast Montana. The Crow became nomadic buffalo hunters after migrating west from the Missouri River in North Dakota in the 18th century.
- n. A member of this people.
- n. The Siouan language of the Crow.
- n. See Corvus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A Native American tribe.
- proper n. The Siouan language of this tribe.
- proper n. A surname.
Sorry, no etymologies found.