from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Strong interest in, and especially fetishistic attraction toward, fictional characters in anime, manga, video games, and/or similar media.
- adv. Obsolete form of mo.
- adv. Obsolete form of more.
- n. Obsolete form of mow.
- n. Obsolete form of moa.
- v. Obsolete form of moo.
- v. Obsolete form of mow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A wry face or mouth; a mow.
- intransitive v. To make faces; to mow.
- adj. More. See Mo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See mo.
- An obsolete form of mow.
Variant forms. (Wiktionary)