from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of western Oregon on the Willamette River south of Salem. It is the seat of the University of Oregon (founded 1872). Population: 146,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name
- proper n. A town in Oregon
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a city in western Oregon on the Willamette River; site of a university
- n. Austrian general in the service of the Holy Roman Empire during the War of the Spanish Succession (1663-1736)
HILLARY CLINTON IN EUGENE  continues our HRC four-part series, which features the Senator's rally/town-hall appearance at Eugene, Oregon's South Eugene High School Gymnasium.
EUGENE (AP) - Eugene police are changing their Taser policy in response to a federal appeals court ruling that police can be sued for using a stun gun on an unarmed person who poses no threat.
EUGENE (AP) - The older brother of a convicted burglar has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for the same series of thefts in the Eugene area in
I found the name Eugene gave me—funny, foreign—over the bell in the outer hall.
Hopefully someone else in Eugene is here! previous:
We were sure to be in Eugene on time for the Pizza Research Institute.
My brother Michael Blakely from Eugene is visiting me here in Mazatlán and would like to contact Allan Gross in SMA, but doesn't have his ph no.
Apparently, Eugene is not a mullet-free zone blooch
I guess drawing 900 people in Eugene Oregon is a big deal for her, but then again, how many did not come?
Funny how she rented the SMALLEST hall Hilton has here in Eugene!