from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Chiefly British Of or appropriate to the upper class, especially in language usage.
- n. Used as a courtesy title before the name of a man in a Burmese-speaking area.
- The symbol for the element uranium.
- The symbol for internal energy.
- abbr. unsatisfactory
- abbr. uracil
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The twenty-first letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- n. Symbol for uranium.
- n. IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for uracil
- n. voltage
- n. The twenty-first letter of the English alphabet, called u and written in the Latin script.
- abbr. Universal - suitable for all ages
- abbr. Under
- abbr. University
- abbr. Up, Upper
- abbr. United
- adj. Characteristic of the upper classes, particularly in use of language.
- proper n. A language belonging to the Austro-Asiatic language family which is spoken in China.
Look, u wanka bar, U need to Wake up & Realize NOT Everyone FEELS the Same way you do, and u don't need to DIMINISH nor DiSMISS other people's opinions and feelings on ANY given SUBJECT, just because it Does NOT CoaLESCE with your World View or Subjective Opinions, capische? wonka bar cirenzsong, I like THE way YOU make some WORDS in all BOLD, you're SO witty.
Iffen U go 2 mai paeg…clickety awn mai lols…go 2 paeg 2…teh furst wun in row #2 **IS FUR U**
U to transform to the new potential field U², we arrive at the simplest example of a gauge transformation
That is taken to signify that the two potential fields U and U² represent the same reality.
Both fields, U and U² give the same observable forces.
Now if the inverse exists and keeping in mind U columns are orthonormal, than with modest effort one can show that UT*à…⪠= à…⫔*à…⪠= Identity_matrix and à…⪭U = 0_matrix, so one can say that U=à…⪠or one can get exact reconstruction RPCs during the calibration period.
Arjen found himself the focus of fourteen pairs of eyes, from the ship's operators in their U of consoles facing him and the Master-Pilot and Ship-Captain Exvani, whose consoles flanked Arjen's at the opening of the U-- but not even those senior officers spoke their questions aloud.
To prove his words he shouted "U-- U" at Netteke and slapped her flank with a long branch of willow.
"U-- U!" cried Father Van Hove to old Pier, and the little procession moved slowly up the cart-path toward the shining windows of their red-roofed house.
D y a u s, for instance, is the same word as Zeus or Jupiter, U s h a s is Eos, N a k t â is Nyx, S û r