from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To release.
- v. To allow to operate at higher speed by adjusting controls.
- v. To enlarge by adjusting one or more seams.
- v. Of sound, to emit.
- v. To disclose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. bring out of a specific state
- v. express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words)
- v. make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- v. make (clothes) larger
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.