from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a mess of; to untidy, disorder, soil, or muss.
- v. To cause a problem with; to introduce an error or mistake in; to make muddled or confused; spoil; ruin.
- v. To botch, bungle; to perform poorly on.
- v. To make a mistake; to do something incorrectly; to perform poorly.
- v. To cause (another person) to make unwanted mistakes in a given task, usually through distraction or obnoxious behavior.
- v. To damage; injure.
- v. To manhandle; beat up; rough up.
- v. To discombobulate, utterly confuse, or confound psychologically; to throw into a state of mental disarray.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.