from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A narrow strip, as of leather, used for binding or lashing.
- n. A whip of plaited leather or cord.
- n. A sandal held on the foot by a strip that fits between the first and second toes and is connected to a strap usually passing over the top or around the sides of the foot.
- n. A garment for the lower body that exposes the buttocks, consisting of a narrow strip of fabric that passes between the thighs supported by a waistband.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A strip of leather.
- n. An item of footwear, usually of rubber, secured by two straps which join to pass between the big toe and its neighbour.
- n. An undergarment or swimwear consisting of very narrow strips designed to cover just the genitals and nothing more.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A strap of leather; especially, one used for fastening anything.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To provide, fit, or fasten with a thong.
- To strike with a thong, or with a similar implement, as the lash of a whip.
- To rope; stretch out into viscous threads or filaments.
- n. A long narrow strip of leather; a narrow strap, used as a fastening, a halter, reins, the lash of a whip, the latchet of a shoe, and in many other ways. See cut under snow-shoe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. underpants resembling a G-string; worn by women especially under very tight pants
- n. a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- n. a thin strip of leather; often used to lash things together
- n. minimal clothing worn by stripteasers; a narrow strip of fabric that covers the pubic area, passes between the thighs, and is supported by a waistband
- n. leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
The thong is imprinted with yellow comedy and tragedy masks and the words “The Original Mardi Gras” (because Alabamians think their celebrations preceded those in Louisiana).
At the very least you'll know what the rally thong is all about.
Maybe the fact that the frag-thong is standard equipment for Badoon hordes has something to do with it.
The thong is called a "low-rise v-string" from their "Sexy Little Thing" line (pictured left).
I wear jandals on my feet, and a thong is worn under trousers NOT on your feet!
A few life size pics of Rosie O topless in thong panties could be useful too: - D
A man needs nothing more than a bearskin thong and a sword to be shown fabulous powers.
The poll for the best alternative use of the Jay Lake thong is up at Misty Marshall's blog.
Headless in a thong is like Nichols in a speedo. wittingly, unwittingly thats just wrong.
While I was updating the newswire, I found out that Suicide Girl Alexis bought a Wil Has A Posse thong from the WWdN store, and shot a pretty cool (and quite tasteful, so just settle down) photoset featuring it.