from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a traditionally Shiite Muslim people of Azerbaijan and adjacent areas of Armenia and northern Iran; an Azerbaijani.
- n. The Azerbaijani language.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Azerbaijan or of Azerbaijani descent.
- proper n. The Southern Turkic language of Azerbaijan.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ethnic group living in Azerbaijan
Sorry, no etymologies found.