from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Either of several place names in south-west England.
- proper n. An English habitational surname from either of these placenames.
- proper n. An Irish surname, anglicized from the Gaelic Ó Ciardha.
- proper n. A Celtic surname, derived from Carew.
- proper n. A male given name transferred from the surnames.
- proper n. A female given name, usually a spelling variant of Cary.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
CAREY - Justin Jacoby, Trenton Krontz and Austin Nalle teamed up to win two events Saturday, guiding Carey to the team crown at its own Blue Devil Relays.
Bye Bye-How did you feel after you first heard the song Bye Bye by Mariah carey Carey?
All of those things, Gupta says, will be interspersed throughout the global MBA program that Carey is beginning this fall.
Down in Carey Ohio there is a pieball deer but I think he is gone because I aint seen him.
In a perfect world, say experts like Kevin Carey of the think-tank Education Sector, HBCUs would have more resources to spend on the toughest students.
RadarOnline. com can exclusively confirm Mariah Carey is pregnant!
Mariah Carey is supposed to be quite good in that.
Wow looks to be a great collection, but when I seen Jaquelin Carey on there I was SOLD!!!
Kevin Carey, for example, does us all a favor by summarizing several provisions of the stimulus related to state use of education assistance funds and then plays a prank by directly quoting one provision:
What this sequel of sorts does for Carey is return her piercing, five-octave vocal range to its glossy, meretricious roots.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.