from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Regarded with wonder and delight; highly prized.
- adj. Wonderful; also, admirable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Regarded with wonder; wonderful; astonishing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. regarded with admiration
Sorry, no etymologies found.