from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Pain in the stomach or abdomen; colic.
- n. Slang A whining complaint.
- intransitive v. Slang To complain, especially in a whining manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any pain in the belly, stomach, or abdomen.
- v. To complain or whine, especially needlessly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Pain in the bowels; colic.
- intransitive v. to complain, especially in a whining or grumbling manner; to gripe.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Pain in the bowels; the colic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ache localized in the stomach or abdominal region
- v. complain
From belly + ache (Wiktionary)