from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To clarify, to correct a misconception.
- v. Of stormy weather, to dissipate, to become calm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. free (the throat) by making a rasping sound
- v. become clear
- v. make clear and (more) comprehensible
- v. make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
- v. finish a task completely
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.