from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of two or more things existing together, usually in a temporal or spacial sense, with or without mutual interaction
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Existence at the same time with another; -- contemporary existence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Existence at the same time; contemporary existence.
- n. In logic, that reciprocal relation which subsists between any two objects in that they exist in the same universe, generally regardless of time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. existing peacefully together
co- + existence (Wiktionary)