American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A tool, such as a chisel, that has a cutting edge.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Any tool with a cutting edge, as the ax, the chisel, the plane, the bit, etc.
- n. Same as edger, 2.
- n. Figuratively, a matter dangerous to tamper or sport with.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A tool for forming or dressing an edge; an edging tool.
- n. any cutting tool with a sharp cutting edge (as a chisel or knife or plane or gouge)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘edge tool’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for edge tool.