from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or derived from experience.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, related to, encountered in, or derived from experience.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Derived from, or pertaining to, experience.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or having experience; derived from experience; empirical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or resulting from experience
- adj. derived from experience or the experience of existence
Sorry, no etymologies found.