from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Expressing reverence; reverent.
- adj. Inspiring reverence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In a reverent manner, honoring, respectful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Proceeding from, or expressing, reverence; having a reverent quality; reverent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by or expressive of reverence; humbly respectful; reverent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling or manifesting veneration
Sorry, no etymologies found.